Join us for an In-Person Holistic Wellness Workshop at Aromatic Spice Blends on November 4!
Many of you attended our free seminar on September 23 on the topic of Holistic Self-care. We are following up with an in-person workshop on Saturday, November 4th in Chantilly, VA featuring yoga practice, cooking demonstrations, Ayurvedic wellness consultations and more!
Please review the following details carefully and let us know if you have any questions. We still have a few seats remaining! To RSVP, send an email to Deepa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring Flower Herbals – Neeta Patwardhan
- Sohum Wellness – Rupa Shah and Bina Patel
- Aromatic Spice Blends – Deepa Patke
Date: Saturday, November 4
Time: 10am – 1 pm EST
Location: Aromatic Spice Blends Kitchen, 43671 Trade Center Place, Suite 166, Sterling, VA 20166
Fee: $125 Value for this level of workshop, but we are offering it at this introductory price:
- $75 (In-person)
- $50 (Virtual, on zoom – this option will be available if we have at least 5 participants)
- Yoga and Mindfulness Practice
- Cooking demonstration
- Welcome drink, Snack and Lunch (food tasting)
- Wellness and Ayurvedic (Do’s and Don’t’s)
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) massage demonstration
- One-on-One Ayurvedic and wellness consultations available
- Informational hand-outs
- Spices and oils can be purchased.
- FREE wellness gifts
- Limited capacity: 15 attendees
Please consider this as a rare opportunity to interact personally with experts in the field of holistic self-care in one introductory priced workshop. Neeta is visiting our area from India for a short time in November. We received great feedback from those who attended our September seminar. Even the long-time practitioners got new tips on staying healthy!
Our capacity is for 15 in-person attendees. We will honor first come, first served approach. Please RSVP soon to secure your spot by emailing Deepa Patke at email@example.com.